Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I hATE decision making !!!

昨天才刚刚讲(死)avillion这么久都没有消息,今天它就给我来消息...


The career centre called us this afternoon and said got smth want to discuss with us ...

Ms ng yi jie started to nervous after receiving that call and keep saying me 假镇定 coz seems i dont have any reaction ...

After a 2 hour French class , finally v could go to the career centre to find out what happened

When v reach there, the guy just said : "I have 1 good news and 1 bad news for u, which 1 u want to know 1st .... ?"

So ..... the GOOD news for us is Avillion can recruit all of us (maybe) without interview ...

BAD news is the hostel is full and so v have to find our own accommodation !!!!!!!!

Don't know what can do .... Have to reply them tmr summore .....

BUT ....

honestly, im happy coz no one is going there for training alone since the hotel can take all of us ....
V keep worrying about this problem before this ....

So, this problem solved but then another comes .... Now what ? Challeging our problem-solving skill ?

Sigh ...............

I wish somebody can help to settle all my problems ... arghhhhh !

I hope i can go PD for training

becoz .....

I really HATE the traffic jam in KL !

wasting my petrol , my time and my money ..... N have to stand with those stupid drivers with stupid attitude .......



I have purchasing & supply management tmr , but have to waste time to think about this problem now ....

But....

What makes the condition worst is ..... im having fever now !!!!!!!!!!

I took medicineS since last saturday but still not recovered yet ....



i want to start studying now ... If not , tmr really bo liao lo !!!

3 comments:

Fanny said...

aduh.... u fever for how long liao?
got c doctor or nt?

Lee S. said...

wah, fanny is so considerate

Fanny said...

bat lao de lo